Discover how you can create unparalleled augmented reality experiences within your apps and games on iOS and iPadOS. We’ll show you how to work with powerful frameworks like ARKit and RealityKit, bring your AR scenes to life with creative tools like Reality Composer and Reality Converter, and take advantage of LiDAR Scanner depth data.
- Visualizing and Interacting with a Reconstructed Scene
- Creating a Fog Effect Using Scene Depth
- Visualizing a Point Cloud Using Scene Depth
- Creating a Game with SceneUnderstanding
- Apple – Tracking Geographic Locations in AR
- Ethan Saadia – AR Location Anchors in ARKit 4
- Ethan Saadia – ARKit @ WWDC 2020